Pastor Luke gave a sermon why you should consider membership in a local church and what the process would be at Harvest Bible Chapel Columbus. Go here to listen to it:
If you desire to make Harvest your church home, we encourage you to become a member. Membership at Harvest includes the following steps:
1) Completion of all three segments of Peak Discipleship (Worship, Walk & Work)
2) Participation in a Harvest Small Group
3) Completion of the Harvest Membership Application including
• Personal testimony statement of faith in Jesus Christ
• Baptism as a believer
• Read and agree to the Harvest Bible Chapel Columbus Doctrinal Statement
4) Completion of a Membership Interview with a Harvest Pastor, Elder, or Ministry Leader
Please return your membership application to Pastor Samuel Forshtay (Sam’s Email), or drop it off at the Welcome Counter before/after the service on Sunday morning. We will contact you to schedule your membership interview.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us or call (614) 477-7600.